COVID-19 Exposure Reporting Form
The following COVID-19 exposures must be reported to the College:
Positive COVID-19 Diagnostic Test
- A swab or saliva tests used to identify whether someone has COVID-19 now. A diagnostic test is performed by inserting a swab (like a long Q-tip) into your nose or throat or by collecting saliva. If you have symptoms of COVID-19, you should isolate at home while waiting for your test results.
- As per the NYC Health Department in NYC, a close contact is defined as someone who was within 6 feet of a person with COVID-19 for at least 10 minutes over a 24-hour period, starting two days before illness onset (or, for asymptomatic patients, two days prior to positive specimen collection) until the patient is isolated.
To report a COVID-19 exposure, follow these steps:
Complete the Coronavirus COVID-19 Reporting Form.
- This online form is secure, and all information will be kept confidential.
- A member of the College’s Contact Tracing Team will follow-up with you upon receipt of the form.
Notify the appropriate member of the college as indicated below.
- Students must inform their professor(s).
- Faculty must inform their department chairperson.
Staff must inform their immediate supervisor.
All fields marked with * are required.