- About Us
- Benefits & Privileges
- News & Events
- Get Involved
- Connections Magazine
- Keep In Touch!
16 Court Street
Brooklyn, NY 11241
City Tech Alumni Membership Benefits
Careers and Networking Opportunities
- Professional Development Center job search assistance and career development services
- Invitations to exclusive networking parties and events
- Career and educational workshops and seminars
- 20% Discount at 1-800-Flowers
- Discount Car Rental Memberships:
- Discounts on City Tech Theatreworks tickets
- 15% discount on selected Continuing Education courses and program fees (based on availability). To redeem discount, you must register in person at 25 Chapel Street, 4th floor, Brooklyn, NY 11201 tel: 718-552-1180
- Free membership to the Five O’Clock Club, a career counseling organization
- Discounted Defensive Driving class hosted by Liberty Mutual
- Seasonal and special offers from our alumni and college friends
- 20% Discount on WIBO Business Workshop
- Invitations to reunion parties and events
- Dental Hygiene Clinic services
- On-site use of the City Tech library, including Internet access
- Invitations to selected College theatrical, educational and other events
Suggestions or ideas?
Is there a service you would like to see us provide in the future? Or maybe you have an idea on how to enrich City Tech alumni community? Perhaps you have some exclusive deals that you would like to share with City Tech? Please don't hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com to help us better serve you.
Sign Up for Your Membership Today!
Please fill out the Keep in Touch form, submit and you will receive your membership card in the mail in a couple of weeks.
Alumni Insurance Program
Did you know that the New York City College of Technology Alumni Association sponsors an Alumni Insurance Program as a service to our graduates? The program offers a variety of attractively priced insurance products, most of which are available to alumni, students, faculty and staff, as well as their spouses, domestic partners, parents, children, and siblings:
- Auto, Home & Renters Insurance: Special rates are available to alumni and family members living in the same household.
- Health Insurance: For those with a temporary or permanent need for coverage, such as the unemployed and recent graduates, and for special situations, including travelers and students.
- Life Insurance: Long-term protection with great rates and fantastic features. Coverage is available from $50,000 to $50 million.
- Long Term Care Insurance: Protect your assets from serious erosion while allowing access to quality care in the most appropriate and desirable setting.
- Travel Insurance: Travel Medical and Trip Protection coverage is available for individuals or groups, for personal or business travel.
- Pet Insurance: Simple, customizable dog and cat insurance plans are available.
- Identity Theft Protection :Protect yourself and your family against identity theft with a comprehensive solution you can count on.
- Advisory Services: A licensed insurance professional is available, at no charge, to answer questions and provide customized guidance.
For more information visit http://meyerandassoc.com/citytech or contact the program administrator at 800-635-7801.