- About Us
- Benefits & Privileges
- News & Events
- Get Involved
- Connections Magazine
- Keep In Touch!
- Alumni Directory Project
16 Court Street
Brooklyn, NY 11241
City Tech Alumni Membership Benefits
Careers and Networking Opportunities
- Professional Development Center job search assistance and career development services
- Invitations to exclusive networking parties and events
- Career and educational workshops and seminars
- 20% Discount at 1-800-Flowers
- Discount Car Rental Memberships:
- Opportunity to apply for discounted insurance plans
- Discounts on City Tech Theatreworks tickets
- 15% discount on selected Continuing Education courses and program fees (based on availability). To redeem discount, you must register in person at 25 Chapel Street, 4th floor, Brooklyn, NY 11201 tel: 718-552-1180
- Free membership to the Five O’Clock Club, a career counseling organization
- Discounted Defensive Driving class hosted by Liberty Mutual
- Seasonal and special offers from our alumni and college friends
- 20% Discount on WIBO Business Workshop
- Invitations to reunion parties and events
- Dental Hygiene Clinic services
- On-site use of the City Tech library, including Internet access
- Invitations to selected College theatrical, educational and other events
Suggestions or ideas?
Is there a service you would like to see us provide in the future? Or maybe you have an idea on how to enrich City Tech alumni community? Perhaps you have some exclusive deals that you would like to share with City Tech? Please don't hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to help us better serve you.
Sign Up for Your Membership Today!
Please fill out the Keep in Touch form, submit and you will receive your membership card in the mail in a couple of weeks.
City Tech Alumni Insurance Program
The City Tech Alumni Association sponsors an Alumni Insurance Program as a service to alumni. The program offers a variety of attractively-priced insurance products, most of which are available to alumni, students, faculty, and staff, as well as their spouses, domestic partners, children, parents, and siblings:
- Auto, Home & Renters Insurance Special rates are available to alumni and family members living in the same household.Â
- Life Insurance Long-term protection with great rates and fantastic features. Coverage is available from $10,000 to $50 million.
- Accidental Death Insurance Covers you 24 hours a day, every day of the year, worldwide. The more active you are, the more important it is for you to consider Accidental Death insurance.
- Travel Insurance Travel Medical and Trip Protection coverage is available for individuals or groups, for personal or business travel.
- Long Term Care Insurance Protect your assets from serious erosion while allowing access to quality care in the most appropriate and desirable setting.
- Pet Insurance Simple, customizable dog and cat insurance plans are available.
- Identity Theft Protection Protect yourself and your family against identity theft with a comprehensive solution you can count on.
- Small Business Insurance We offer an all-in-one simple solution that includes a selection of plans, employee enrollment, and ongoing administration.
- Special Event Insurance Liability coverage up to $2 million is available for events lasting from a few hours to as much as 10 days.
- Advisory Services A licensed insurance professional is available, at no charge, to answer questions and provide customized guidance.
For more information visit https://CityTech.MeyerAndAssoc.com/ or contact our program administrator (Meyer and Associates) at 800-635-7801.