300 Jay Street
Namm Hall, Room NG-06
Brooklyn, NY 11201
The Bursar's Office of New York City College of Technology maintains the financial records related to student activity at the College, receives payments from both students and employees, and distributes paychecks and other payments due to students and employees. The Bursar's Office strives to provide superior customer service and support. Highest among our goals is to make interaction with the Office administrative procedures as seamless as possible. The Bursar's Office is responsible for the collection of tuition and fees for New York City College of Technology.
Please be advised that if you want to make a one-time online payment, CUNY recently changed their process.Here's what you need to know:
- To make an online one-time payment, select the make a payment link in your Student Center. Make sure your pop-up blocker is disabled.
- Then select Make Payment from the left-hand menu.
- You will see a screen that displays all of the CUNY schools (past and present) associated with your EmplID. Next to each school will be a payment amount box.
- Since each school is listed, each payment amount box either will be populated with a dollar amount if you owe money to that school, or will be blank if nothing is owed.
- You can choose to pay the entire amount in the payment amount box. Or you can choose to override the pre-populated amount and enter the amount you wish to pay in the payment amount box next to the school you want to pay.
- DO NOT enter amounts into payment amount boxes of schools with no amounts due. If you do, a payment will be made to that school.
After you enter your bank information you will see a screen asking, Is this eCheck information correct. Before you finalize your payment, review your payment information to:
- make sure you are only sending money to a school where you have outstanding charges; and,
- confirm the amount. If the information is wrong, cancel and start over.