- Bill Payment Deadlines
- Refund Policy
- Tuition & Fees
- Tuition Payment Options
- View Your eBill
- 1098T Tax Form
300 Jay Street
Namm Hall, Room NG-06
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Monday – Thursday
9:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Summer Bursar Hours Beginning June 21
Tuition Payment Options
The Bursar's Office offers multiple ways to finalize a student bill.
Students can pay their Tuition and Fees in person using cash, check or money order at the Bursar Office, located in the Namm Building, Room NG-06.
For office hours please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Students can pay their tuition using a check or money order that is made payable to "New York City College of Technology" or "NYCCT". In the, "Memo" or "For" section, please be sure to include your full name, your CUNYFirst EMPLID and the semester for which your payment is for. Please mail the check or money order to the address below:
New York City College of Technology
Office of Bursar, NG-06
300 Jay Street
Brooklyn, New York 11201
Bursar Drop Box
A payment by check or money order can be dropped off in the Bursar drop box slot located next to the Bursar Office door, Room NG-06.
eCheck and Credit Card Payments
Students may pay their outstanding balance via CUNYFirst with an electronic check, which will debit a checking or savings account. Students may also pay by credit/debit card. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover are accepted.
Keep in mind-
To view a video on how to make an e-check payment, Click here
See other one-time payment details below.
- To make an online payment, sign into your CUNYFirst account.
- Scroll to the Finance section on your Student Center page.
- Select the make a payment link (make sure your pop-up blocker is disabled).
- Then select View and Pay Accounts located on the left-hand menu.
- Select the "Make Payment" link at the top or select View Account Details next to New York City College of Technology.
- You will see a screen that displays all of the CUNY schools (past and present) associated with your EMPLID. Next to each school will be a payment amount box along with a check box.
- If you are making a payment only to NYCCT, deselect all other schools.
- You can choose to pay the entire amount in the payment amount box or you can enter the amount you wish to pay next to the school you want to pay for.
- Select the Payment Method in the drop-down menu below the listing of schools (eCheck or Credit Card) and follow the remaining payment information prompts.
- For e-check payments, please enter your bank account and routing numbers carefully, a $20.00 fee will be applied to your account for a returned EFT payment.
- After you enter your payment method information you will see a screen asking: "Is this information correct?" Before you finalize your payment, review your payment information to:
- Make sure you are sending money to the right school.
- Confirm the amount.
- If any of the information is wrong, cancel and start over.
* Online payments for balances prior to 2012 need to be verified by the Bursar Office before a payment can be made. Student needs to claim their CUNYFirst account and then contact the Registrar Office in regards to activating their account.
Nelnet Tuition Payment Plan
Payment plan options are available for Fall, Spring and Summer terms prior to the start of the semester. Students interested in this monthly payment plan can enroll by:
- Logging into CUNYfirst Self-Service.
- Scrolling to the Finance section of your Student Center page.
- Then selecting the Enroll/Manage Payment Plan link (make sure your pop-up blocker is disabled).
To view a video on how to enroll, Click here
*Payments can be made by an electronic check or credit/debit card.